rochedale dental services
- To provide quality affordable dental care to everyone.
- To promote and educate oral health awareness.
- To treat our patients with honesty and respect.
- To make dentistry a pleasant experience.
Why come to see us?
- We use high quality dental materials from reputable companies.
- We have strict, infection control protocols and our instruments are properly sterilised after each patient.
- We offer instant hicaps claiming so you don’t need to claim from your private health fund in person.
- We offer flexible interest free payment options through Denticare and Paysmart to make dental treatments affordable
- We are a small family clinic so you can build a long term
relationship with our dentist rather than a seeing a different dentist each time.
- We are member’s choice providers for many health funds such as BUPA, Medibank private, HCF, HBA, NIB, Defence health, Smiles, so you can assured you will get the maximum health fund rebate with us.
- We continue to improve our knowledge and technique through continuing education.
- We are here to listen to your needs and offer you options to help solve your dental needs.
- Last of ALL we will not make you feel guilty for not seeing a dentist as often as you should. We respect that everyone’s circumstances are unique and we are here to help.
Click here to download Patient medical questionnaire.
(You can help us to save time by printing and filling out this form before your first visit.)
Should you have any queries or concerns about your teeth, we would be more than happy to help you. You can also email Dr Alan Hsu regarding any queries you may have or for a second opinion.
24hr Online Instant Booking
Meet our Dentist
- Graduated from Bacheloer of Dental Science with honours from the University of Melbourne in 2001.
- Completed 2 year POS orthodontic course.
- Certified Invisalign provider.
- Experienced in all aspects of general denstistry with particular interest in orthodontic treatment involving braces and invisalign, dentures, crown and bridge work.
- In his spare time, Alan enjoys spending time with his wife and his 2 little boys, reading, travelling, home improvement, gardening, as well as meditation.
Our Standard fees
*Fees may vary depending on which private health fund you are with*
Oral Cancer Screening
Flexible dentures without visible metal wires
Braces and invisalign
Tooth coloured fillings
Wisdom teeth removal
Replacement of old amalgam fillings
Root canal treatment
Check up, scale and clean with fluoride treatment
Gum disease treatment
First 15 min. Free
Cosmetic consultation and smile makeovers